5:13 the good road is waiting

 

< * * * * * * * >

Note: The line "i say... how would you know &... what would it matter anyway?" is borrowed from Dylan's Highlands, verse 12, though the context in which the lines appear in the two works, not to mention the two works themselves, could not be more different:

I said, "Oh, kind miss, it most certainly does"
She says, "you must be jokin.'" I say, "I wish I was!"
Then she says, "you don't read women authors, do you?"
Least that's what I think I hear her say,
"Well", I say, "how would you know and what would it matter anyway?"



home

alfielee.com             art             music             writing             graphics

about             contact             share on facebook


all artwork, music & writing on this site
copyright of alfie lee
unless otherwise indicated
& may not be reproduced in any form without express consent

Powered by Blogger